/ignore

Started by anri, October 04, 2011, 19:42

Anri

add /ignore [id] so u can ignore that guy from your chat/pm/msgs
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Strato

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 04, 2011, 19:42
add /ignore [id] so u can ignore that guy from your chat/pm/msgs

+1

HeLiOn_PrImE

no animated signatures allowed

mrtrlt

Yep, i'll givr you the +1 for that :)

Anri

i will give my +1 too
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Nagy_Sanyi

/ignore Albanian_Style

LoL joke btw this is a very good idea.We would have an ignore list and we also could "unignore" players

Anri

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 05, 2011, 20:25
/ignore Albanian_Style

LoL joke btw this is a very good idea.We would have an ignore list and we also could "unignore" players

thats what im talking about
EDIT:

KaT37

Storm94

It would work for everything but chat. But +1 from me

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

mrtrlt

Quote from: Storm203 on October 05, 2011, 22:23
It would work for everything but chat. But +1 from me

F7 is the answer  ;D

Deff

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 05, 2011, 20:30
Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on October 05, 2011, 20:25
/ignore Albanian_Style

thats what im talking about

But you are talking about ignore "ID" not list.
Therefore when person relogs his "Id" will be changed most probably. So it wont make a permanent ignore.

Though +1 for the Idea
Because we do not want to block PMs of whole server, but just some specific people...

Xero

This is a similar suggestion to /disablechat http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,9781.0.html

But +1 from me  ^-^

mrtrlt

Quote from: Deff on October 06, 2011, 04:12

Therefore when person relogs his "Id" will be changed most probably. So it wont make a permanent ignore.

Though +1 for the Idea
Because we do not want to block PMs of whole server, but just some specific people...

Then they could do ignnore [player_name] instead of ignoring the id.. eg adding someone to your contacts ::)

Viper

+300 i will luv that instead of doing /togglepm
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Anri

Quote from: Matt on October 06, 2011, 05:39
Quote from: Deff on October 06, 2011, 04:12

Though +1 for the Idea

Then they could do ignnore [player_name] instead of ignoring the id.. eg adding someone to your contacts ::)

/ignore [id] and /ignore [name] is the same thing //.///

EDIT:

Micovil

cristinell

i would love it ! +100000000000000000000000000000 !!!

mrtrlt

Quote from: cristinell on October 06, 2011, 19:52
i would love it ! +100000000000000000000000000000 !!!

Don't get excited over it

:lol: :so_much_win:

Konali

I think ignoring people would be tricky, because it comes with certain problems.
When someones realises that hes being /ignore'd it will probably will make him even more angry, since this is a community with alot of underage players the ignored ones will most probably, stalk you ,  ram you and so on.

Also when u are not able to see the ''original'' chat, misunderstandings could be easily made and since u dont have have the ''original'' chatlog, u could not provide information incase , you where being reported or you needed the 'original'' chatlog.

And dont forget that Staff will see everything so if u where being rammed and u ramm back and he shouts in the main chat ID 12 rammer, we will only see u ramming, because his intentions where to provoke u to ram him, shout it in main chat, and u will be punished. When u had see him shouting in main chat, u would most likely stopped ramming.

I think this is not something that has a high priority, and in the end using ur brain would help alot to ignore people and show ur maturity. Just simply dont respond to the person or ask admins to interfere.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Anri

Quote from: Konali on October 07, 2011, 11:22
I think ignoring people would be tricky, because it comes with certain problems.
When someones realises that hes being /ignore'd it will probably will make him even more angry, since this is a community with alot of underage players the ignored ones will most probably, stalk you ,  ram you and so on.

Also when u are not able to see the ''original'' chat, misunderstandings could be easily made and since u dont have have the ''original'' chatlog, u could not provide information incase , you where being reported or you needed the 'original'' chatlog.

And dont forget that Staff will see everything so if u where being rammed and u ramm back and he shouts in the main chat ID 12 rammer, we will only see u ramming, because his intentions where to provoke u to ram him, shout it in main chat, and u will be punished. When u had see him shouting in main chat, u would most likely stopped ramming.

I think this is not something that has a high priority, and in the end using ur brain would help alot to ignore people and show ur maturity. Just simply dont respond to the person or ask admins to interfere.

idea of ignore wasnt mine , i copyed it from another server .
i played there before /ignore existed , and lots of fights were starting ... one day a mistery guy wrote the idea of /ignore in forum of that server ... after that was added server was nice and not many fights any more ... so this is tested in other servers  and it is succesfull , maybe we can test it in our server too .
And this idea has a high priority cause lots of fights are in progress in CT too ...

BTW my idea for /ignore id can be like this :

/ignore [id] [pm] or [chat] or [all] so u can block his pms , his msgs in chat .. or both !

TY
EDIT:

Anri

EDIT:

Deff

Quote from: Konali on October 07, 2011, 11:22
Also when u are not able to see the ''original'' chat, misunderstan.............

He only said to ignore PMs ? or maybe not.. : s
If this suggestion will hide the sentence in mainchat then i vote for -1, as its important to know what everyone can see..

Anri

SOOOO ANY ADMIN GONNA RESPOND HERE ?
EDIT:

DeHavilland

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 26, 2011, 16:32
Please don't use caps! :)

By the way this seems to be nice! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Storm94

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 26, 2011, 16:32
Its not possible without creating more scripting loops, lagging the server more. Basically, mick couldnt use OnPlayerText, he would have to, every time someone types something in chat, loop through every player, check their ignore settings for that player, and only send the message to those who arent ignoring. It would be the most innefficient system on SAMP, because theres no native way to do it. You have a better chance of getting it implemented directly into SAMP. If you want it that bad, suggest it over there.

"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Anri

this doesnt create lag.
its tested in other servers , read it carefully sir
EDIT:

Storm94

Quote from: Albanian_Style on October 26, 2011, 17:04
this doesnt create lag.
its tested in other servers , read it carefully sir
I guess if you wrote a callback, it wouldnt be TOO bad. But thats alot of effort.

[/glow]

Google

Well when admins are not online , people might start spamming and insulting , i don't wanna see them do that , so thats why /ignore is a great ideea . For example today a dude called ServerMessages logged in , and started spamming . Viper caught him once , but when Viper left , he came back. And no one could stop him. Its so usefull , And as Konali said with the stalkers part , you have to be smart there too.

$hadow

mrtrlt

Ethan's gonna rage at you for re opening the topic. -.-

Anri

this is good to stop the childish wars on CT , hopefully mick adds it :D
EDIT:

Shock

:concentrated2: :smile: :happy: :OK: :itroll:

that is great i wanted to post something like that myself, but u overtook me so +1111
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!