You have how much money!

Started by Xero, September 30, 2011, 05:56

Rubber

The way I see it, spend your money and have fun. There is no sense in holding onto 100mil just for the sake of it. I can understand if you are saving for a house, but if you have a house you are happy with, what's the point?

I have a 3 slot and I'm content with it. I own 10 (i think) vehicles now. The funny thing is that I have only 10k $ to my name. Where has my money gone? Well I like to have fun, so I bought one of every airplane, just for the heck of it. I think I added up all the money I've given away to various people and events a few months ago and it totaled over 30mil. I think events are great for the server.

So Xero, I say if I had a lot of money, I would hold more events. The only thing is, I don't have time or patience for events any more. Perhaps it's time RubKon starts doing more events  :D

Anri

u will understand it tomorrow when one of this guys respond
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Seven_Driver$

Hmm i have $0 because i got fined by Konali for $1 haha jks

i got something like 10m because i saved from Old Convoy Trucking
[hide=sevie's forum signature] 
[/hide]
[joshy]
[hide=Who Owns This Forum Signature]Sevie[/hide] [hide=Why?]
QuoteWhy do people RAM so much when they can just drive normally?
[/hide] [hide= Sevie's Message]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[hide=Sevie's Flag Counter]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)
[hide=how many fines you have]$999999999999[/hide]
[hide=A good Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBykDpbZ6s0[/hide]